Sunday, June 3, 2012

What is the senior dedication?

Each of you are given 30 seconds to record a thank you speech to your parents or whoever you want to address.    Paul will then put together all seniors into one loop and it is played from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM as your parents and guests wait for graduation to start.

It could go like:

Hi mom and dad!  This is...I want to thank you for your support over the last four years with so many things.  For instance, during my junior year, you supported me by helping me visit colleges while I was thinking about it where I wanted to apply (or you could use other examples).

3 comments:

  1. What is the outermost limit of our free speech in these detections?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well anytime it is a school sponsored thing you would be limited. Ask Paul tomorrow if you can say whatever you want to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact, the recommendations can be applied to television and movies children and adolescents watch. impact of media on children essay

    ReplyDelete